Wednesday 28 October 2009

Scrapbook layout from Southoe crop kit-Oct 2009


(Check this out.Shimelle showed me how to do it. )

Sorry for this style of link but I cannot seem to fathom out how to put a pic on.My Husband is bloody useless as well..So here goes lets see if i can get this link to work




http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/lh/photo/F6jW283CZvhuDQ0YIHp1GQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCKH138ve6Z_bXg&feat=directlink

It has taken me over an hour to get this far!!!!!!
I have meanwhile burnt the dinner,sometimes I wonder if this blogging lark is worth it.I never get time to scrap anymore,as I spend hours trying to work out how to blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I know the feeling. We will all be pros after we are done with Shimelle's class :)

Scrappi Sandi said...

That is one awesome pumpkin!! Great LO too!!
Don't give up yet...it will all become second nature soon!! If I can crack it ANYONE can...I'm sure Shimelle will make it all seem soooo easy!!

By the way...What bargains did you get yesterday?!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails