Thursday 15 October 2009





This is my finished LO from the Crafty stash crop kit.It was designed by the very talented Michelle one of Crafty Stashs design team.
I have added some of my own bits and am thrilled with it.I just have to add some pictures of my two nieces heads and I will give it to my sister for Christmas.It will go lovely in their new playroom.
I am tempted to do one for my nephews .They are identical twins.So that could be fun.The only thing is they are impossible to photograph.

I am keeping to my new resolution to spend,spend,spend.I am borrowing a SLR camera with zoom lenses from a friend.I want to see if I am missing out on anything.I'll have a play with it and then decide if it's something I have to have.

I have organised a trip to the States next year.We'll be off staying with a friend in Park City,Utah.Its in the mountains just outside of Salt Lake City.If you weren't aware Salt Lake City is supposed to be the Capital of scrapbooking!!!!!Oh well never mind!I'm sure Chris will love it.
We are going to cram in as much sightseeing as possible.They'll be no rest for us out there.

Also I am planning a trip to my favourite city in the World(apart from London)CHICAGO.There is nothing I don't like about this city.The people are great,food amazing and the scrapbook shopping aint that bad.

I also have a trip to Naples in Italy coming up in a few weeks,which was a surprise from Hubby.So hopefully there will be some great shoe shopping to be had.So from having nothing to look forward to last week,I now have lots to get excited about.
Now if you knew me well.You'd know that the suitcase will be down from the loft any day and trips and outings all planned.

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

You mean it's not down already?!!! I look forward to seeing how you get on with the camera...I'm in the market for a new one myself....hoping Santa might take the hint!!! The LO looks fanatastic, even without all the painting....love your choice of papers & embellies.... & is that a rub-on 'blah blah'? Will send you some directions for pic resizing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails