Monday 28 December 2009

December 28th

Well as you can see me and my Sister are very close!!!

I took hundreds of photos ,but the light was very bad and there was always someone moving in the group.

Look how lovely this shot would have been.But yes you guessed it Hubby was a bit merry from a bottle of red wine.So I have a selection of lovely family group photos with him gurning in them.

Don’t worry after his night sleeping in the cellar I think he will have learnt his lesson.

After lots of sulking ,and the occasional malicious pinch from one of the nieces,I managed to get some lovely shots.

Its such a shame that my Sisters oldest daughter is very withdrawn.She likes to get attention from inappropriate actions.

I must admit I would not want to be her Mum when she’s a teenager.She wouldn’t eat much of her meal,so of course she later asked for food.Off they went and got her a McDonalds.

If you watch her closely ,you see the hint of a smirk thats she’s won.In some ways I can tell what's going on in her head as she has a little of the younger me in her.

This one on the other hand is just like my sister.She's a bit of a tomboy and is like a bull in a china shop.

Because she is so cute it winds her sister up even more.

The ice cream bombe went down a treat.Thanks Jamie Oliver for the idea.It had mint chocolates,maltesers,Ben & Jerrys macadamia nut ice cream and the cake outer was from my travels in Italy.All topped off with melted Mars bar Celebrations and a firework fountain.

I’ll have to complete my JYC tomorrow.I need to tidy the house and put my feet up.

4 comments:

Rhona said...

Looks like you've had a fun day and the bombe steals the show with the fountain on top! More great photos (using your 50mm again?). Tomorrow I must try and finish my JYC and tackle the ironing pile :o(

Hilary J said...

That pud looks delicious, though maybe a bit calorie-laden! But I bet it tasted good...

Scrappi Sandi said...

So glad you have had such a succesful Christmas! I've loved catching up on your posts! Fab photo's & thanks for the link for the photo technique! This is the first time I've logged on since
23rd December & am just off to update my blog...needless to say no JYC done since then either! Your pages are looking great...you must be so pleased with what you've achieved!

Denise said...

Fab photos, and that pudding looks very impressive...am really enjoying reading your blog xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails