Thursday 31 December 2009

December 31st 2009

Well,there goes another year.

For me its been a great one.

No parties for me tonight.Thank God.

A night in ,in front of a coal fire with a Chinese takeaway.

This is Tasmins plate,mine was probably bigger.

Ryan is staying in London,clubbing for the New Year.

Today's JYC layout is a montage of 12 small photos (2 to be added) one for each month.Behind which i have journalled things that happened during each month.

My biggest low of the year was losing my beloved dog Buzz.He died in my arms on the 27th January.But our new puppy Teddy has worked his magic and although he is still like a naughty toddler in the house,he has really grown to be part of our family.I’d be lost without him now.

Who would have thought we would have to worry who was looking after our money and that we couldn’t trust banks.Who would have thought that it would be better to spend than save.So that's what I am going to endeavour to do more of this coming year.That is until the interests rates go up.So I’m looking forward to my 2010 trips to Utah,Chicago and China and anything else that takes my fancy.

I’m looking forward to finally finishing our home.My sister is starting a new adventure in 2010,literally rebuilding a house.I wish her well,I couldn’t do it.

Redecorate yes but not rebuild.Oh the mess and dirt.

So goodbye 2009 and HELLO 2010

I wonder what adventures we will get up to?

4 comments:

Rhona said...

Happy New Year!! Looking forward to reading your blog in 2010 and hope that this will be a good year for you and your family. Rhona x

Denise said...

Happy New Year to you all Karen xx

Scrappi Sandi said...

Happy New Year Karen....Day 30's page is wonderful...is that you done & dusted now?

Rhona said...

Just spoken to my SIL in Chicago tonight and she was telling me her husband works for a company in Skokie called Forsythe Technology. It's a small world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails