Thursday 3 December 2009

December 3rd -part Two

Well all the shirts are ironed,house vacuumed and I’ve been trying out an idea for our starter on Christmas day.

In the States I love to have a lunch of a soup bowl made from a sourdough roll with luscious thick soup inside.

But we can’t buy them here,so I set about making some huge rolls and a spicy butternut squash soup.I made sure they were nice and crusty and then scooped

out the middle.They were a great success

so I now have to make 9 for Christmas day!Whilst I was busy cooking Teddy was finding it hard to keep his eyes open.

But if I so much as move his eyes open.So I stood patiently waiting for his eyes to become heavy and off he drifted.ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So after everyone was fed and watered I set about completing my JYC layout.I used two pictures of my Christmas cards I am sending and the basket where I keep all the card writing materials.Inside the envelope are

  • letters from my Dad,Sister and me to my Mum in Australia,December 1975
  • A card made by Jade,my niece
  • a copy of a letter posted to Santa today
  • and room for any interesting cards I receive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those rolls sound fab, loved listening to your stories today at the crop:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails