Sunday 28 March 2010

flower power

Thanks to Kim for texting me to let me know I’d made a mistake in my last post with the year.I put 1973 instead of 1993.That would make my daughter nearly 40 and God knows for me.I often make this mistake as the years have just flown by.

Then my daughter informed me she was shocked to read my blog to find I’d written her name as Tamsin instead of Tasmin!One of her pet hates is being called Tamsin she has spent her life being addressed by the wrong name.So for her Mum to do it is a punishable crime.

At this moment I have the carpenter drawing up some plans for my scrapbook room.So I’m hoping he’ll be able to keep to the budget I’ve given him and then it will be all systems go.I was so pleased we finally contacted him,as I was off on a trip to Ikea to buy some alternative furniture for the room.So instead I just came home with a metal rail for my punches.

We resold the bed I’d bought for £9,for £82 on ebay.So a slight profit there.As I said before I LOVE ebay.

I spent a lovely day at Anna's crop.Check out her amazing mini book she’s made.

Today's kit was full of Cosmo cricket papers.I decided to have a play with them myself .And I still have loads of papers left.I got to work on it for Shimelles prompt to use flowers

This is a photo of my daughter at Sea World,Florida.We had warned her not to go down to the front of the tank where the whales were performing.We warned her she’d get wet.But of course she wanted to join her big brother and didn’t listen.

Part of the whales act was to create a huge wave that drenched people at the sides.Ryan was wise enough to run away in time,but Tasmin took the full brunt of the wave.

Some Mum I am because I get the giggles every time I look at this picture.

The next one was supposed to have some of my flower stash on it.But I kept it simple with some cut out paper flowers.Oh and note Hilary's fab new bird border punch.

Talking of Hilary she came up with a fab layout with 9 photos on it.The photos really make me laugh.They were taken on our trip to Bennington Lordship to see the snowdrops.Me and Sandra were like women possessed with our new cameras.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Just love your Seaworld page....something similar happened to my daughter, but she was old enough to laugh!!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Glad you had a good day at the crop...love all the Cosmo Cricket stuff in the kit...did you get me one?...did ya?...did ya?!!!!!

Both of your LO's are fab..I love Hilary's bird border punch...when did she buy that...& did she have your permission?!!!!

Hilary's LO is amazing...how fab that she used all those photo's...I only emailed her my ones a day or so ago!! Very impressive!! That really was a lovely day out!

Unknown said...

lovely to see you on sunday, love your layouts!

debs14 said...

I think that although we have no idea who each other is, we have mutual friends! I think my friend Denise is a friend of Hilary's. I met Hilary a couple of times at a Crafty Stash crop at Welwyn Garden City. Small world eh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails