Tuesday 4 May 2010

like minded

Calling all Herts/Beds/Cambs blog readers.I was on the way to pick up some freebie photos from Tesco's when out of the corner of my eye I spotted this fab new Baldock shop.

I remembered reading about its opening somewhere. I hastily picked up my photos and grabbed yet another photo album from Tesco’s.

I was really out to buy some bits for my new venture (flower brooches) from Scrap Revolution.But that could wait.

Staffy B has some lovely eclectic home and gift ideas.Just the style I love.

I got chatting to the shop owner and it turned out we are nearly neighbours!I had admired her house on my walks with Teddy.As soon as she said her address I knew which house she’d live in.

Then to my astonishment she asked if I knew of a shop called Anthropologie!!!!!!!!!!

Know of it I,dream about it……..

They make regular trips to look at their merchandising and fly to the States to checkout some of the amazing shops they have there.

At this point she asked if I knew of a shop called Pottery Barn.I nearly hyperventilated.I had been talking about this shop,less than an hour ago with my friend Linda.

So it looks like I have found a new exciting place to shop.We just need to persuade Quotidian from Hitchin and  a cupcake/deli shop and then Baldock will be a little paradise.

Here’s the cushion and door stop I purchased;

Oh and my first corsage brooch.I could make some more,if only I could get a few hours away from the internet!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had not realised you were localish to me!

You are a bad influence - I feel a trip to Buldock coming on and now I can blame you totally!!!!!! The shop looks scrummy and I love the corsage you have made.

Thanks for sharing

Bekka

Scrappi Sandi said...

That shop looks wonderful...we have a wonderful new interiors shop in the arcade in Bedfrod too..you'll have to come over & check it out!

I was going to ask if Pottery Barn was on our Chicago agenda?!!

The weathers looking good for our outing tomorrow, see you at 10.30am!!

domestic goddess said...

that shopr looks right up my street!!
I want to reloacte to anthropolgie and take up permanent residence, totally loved this store!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails