Monday 4 October 2010

I forgot

Yep,I forgot to blog the layout I made today.

It was made with some elements from an Anna Bowkis crop kit.I was so busy putting Cathy Zielskes A-Z tag book together,that I never got to follow Annas instructions.

So I finally got around to doing something with the stash today.Sadly,it was in my least favourite colours black and purple.Its weird to think that purple was my favourite colour as a child,but then it was the 70s.

This year I have had to work with a lot of kits in this colour.So someone must like it.

The layout is of a image of my daughter kissing our dog Buzz on Christmas Day.

He sadly died weeks later.So I love this photo.If you said kiss to him he always came over and puckered up.Teddy does the same,but he’s a wee bit more excitable.But at least his breath smells better than Buzz's did…

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Gorgeous LO...looks more pink than purple here...great photo too!

LOL at the spelling mistake at the cinema...we saw 'Made in Dagenham' yesterday...great film & one I really wanted to see!! Amanda really wanted to see 'Eat, Pray, Love' but it started too late...maybe next Sunday?!

Shall I pick you up at 4.30pm again on Thursday?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails