Wednesday 27 October 2010

let me tell you about….

I’m on a roll . Another digital layout using Donnas free templates.This was for day 3 prompts from Shimelles True stories class.

The only problem is I burnt my typing finger frying some prawn crackers.

Ouch.

So it was a bit painful making this layout.But it was great doing a digital one for a change. I could even carry on making it whilst eating my tea…….

And pretending to listen to Hubby at the same time. Well, I am a multi-tasker.

 

I can’t seem to change the pre size of this layout to the 8 x 10 I need for a blurb book. Any ideas anyone?

1 comment:

Denise said...

Don't know about changing the size but you sure are getting the hang of digital - love this page x Hope your finger's better soon - oh and you were right about the conkers - absolutely no good whatsoever in getting rid of spiders !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails