Tuesday 19 April 2011

Oh whoops

As Dawn pointed out my recent poll was a bit of a disaster.
I was doing it in such a rush that I didn't notice that I could check a box for people to do multiple choices.

So as I rushed out of the door to my Pilates class, I checked the poll was working. I went to tick a couple of my choices and I could only do the one. So for me it had to be scones, cream and jam. And not surprisingly 50% of you agreed with me.

Now that I have finally finished all my running about for the day. I have put together another poll, hopefully with a multiple choice option this time.




Of course I will be able to tell from this poll how many alcoholics read my blog................
Or are you all tea total ?
Or are there some sad readers out there like me who don't drink alcohol/tea/coffee.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

feel well and truly slapped!! lol but have completed this poll and I do like the odd tipple :-) and maybe I couldn't choose on the last poll because I'm plain and simple a PIG oink oink.

Scrappi Sandi said...

Love these polls!! Pimms & scones it is for me!! Although if there is a Pavlova lurking....that's my speciality by the way if you need a contribution!!!;)

scrappyjacky said...

Probably be tea for me...though I might be tempted to the Pimms....a multiple choice is best,I think!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails