Monday 9 May 2011

Afternoon fun

 

IMG_5203-1

After our little Sprinkles pit stop. The shop we had been waiting for had opened.

Yep, Tiffany's.

I was supposed to be getting the further two matching bangles to my Christmas present.

But I found something even better for our 25th Wedding Anniversary and my up coming Birthday.

 

I bought a large pair of Paloma Picasso collection hoop earrings and the matching bracelet. ( Linda you know how long I have been looking for some large hoop earring.)

2011 May 9 chicago

If you think I have been thoroughly spoilt, you wait to you see what I am buying Hubby for our Anniversary and his birthday.

My final purchase was yet another pair of Uggs. I mean a girl can NEVER have too many pairs of Uggs.

IMG_5194

 

 

I had seen these two pairs of pink/lilac coloured boots earlier in the day.

But by the time we returned there later, the ones on the right had all sold out. So I had to buy the left sided ones instead.

Shame.

 

 

 

After returning to load the car up with all our purchases, we took a leisurely walk up to Millennium Park.

IMG_5325-1

2011 May 9 chicago1

to admire the Spring blossom and the “bean”

IMG_5398

IMG_5400

Then I returned  to me laying in the back of the car. We were off for a spot of Mothers Day dinner at our favourite restaurant, L Woods.

2011 May 9 chicago2

I am so sorry, Sandra and Hilary I know you are salivating at the mere mention of L Woods.

 

IMG_5172-1Anyway, I am off to lug my computer back to the hotel for a spot of shopping  “ over the road”.

 

 

OVER THE ROAD

IMG_5151-1

4 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Sigh!!!! I am there with you in spirit!...& all I can say is shame about the cinnamon scones, but at least they still have bears claws!!!...& yes I am salivating at the sight of 'L Woods' flatbreads & Ribs!! What a great shopping day on Michigan Ave...Love the UGGs & the bangle!! Think of us when you get to Archivers...or Heaven forbid...Windy City Scrapping!!!!!

alexa said...

Clearly a totally lovely time was had! Glad you had such cherishing ...

Hilary J said...

Very envious of your visit to L Woods and Panera. Brings back memories of the fun we had.... was it really almost a year ago?

andrea said...

love those uggs ,lucky you .ive got a long way to wait for my 25th wedding anniversary only another 22 years !x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails