Wednesday 4 May 2011

and finally we’ve caught up with Project Life

 

IMG_4218-1

IMG_4219-1

and after my mammoth day getting my Project Life up to date I actually had time to make a layout

IMG_4204-1

and look at the lovely bouquet Hubby bought home for me for our Anniversary.

IMG_4190-1

That’s another photo sorted for this weeks Project Life.

Easy……..

I was trying to set up the camera for a natural shot of us eating a meal for this weeks pages.

It was a little trickier than I thought………

IMG_4147

IMG_4148

2 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Phew!!! That was a marathon!! But worth it...great LO BTW...very you!!...& may I say that while I'm honoured to have been included in 'Project Life' I still think I look like Miss Piggy in that photo!!! I love the photo's of Chris & Tasmin 'at dinner'!!! Have a fab trip & remember me to the guy in Panera's!!

alexa said...

You're doing well in keeping up! :) Am intrigued as to what is in that huge Baked Bananas dish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails