Wednesday 27 July 2011

another day another outfit

I’ve been pulling out lots of colourful summery clothes this last week. Mainly because it’s so grey and dull here. The clothes make me feel more Summery and at least they will get some wear this year. Otherwise I fear they would be going back into the loft unworn this year.

This week I have pulled out two of my old Whistle cardigans. I used to buy one each month, in a different colour. They were expensive, I can’t tell you how much I have worn them over the years. I love the fact that the buttons are all different , even the colour of each buttons thread is different.

2011 July 25th

I would have shown you the full size image of me ,buy I looked like a heffalump. It didn't make it any better that everyone who saw me in the outfit remarked on my weight loss!

What did I look like before then ?

A massive heffalump, I suppose.

I wore another of my Anthropologie outfits to the Sunday crop.

IMG_9787

It’s so comfy. In fact, I will let you into a secret the dress is actually a nightie. But who cares not me.

2011 July 24th1

I wore it with my £4 Primark yellow ballet pumps. Super comfy.

2 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

Love Sunday's cardi over the 'nightie'...& miss getting together with you three at a crop!!

Sandra said...

You look gorgeous, it's not what you wear but how you wear it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails