Wednesday 7 September 2011

How beautiful

is this garden….

IMG_4684

it would be the most perfect place for a photo shoot.

IMG_4712

IMG_4726

But,sadly it would be inappropriate.

I went there today to capture an image for my Project Life album.

IMG_4698

I was amazed how beautiful the gardens where at the remembrance gardens where my parents ashes are scattered. I always seemed to have been there for funerals  in the winter. All the trees were tiny when my mum died and it was all just newly planted.

From a young chid I had always wanted to be buried. I even have it written in my will. Crematoriums that I had been to for family members in London were always soulless places. But in recent years I have come around. We are so lucky that we have such a beautiful resting place right on our doorstep.

On a more upbeat note.It’s just typical that I have been feeling so well the last few days. Just as an operation is on the cards. My daughters boyfriend says it’s great when I’m well, as I cook special meals and bake a lot. I’ve made pavlovas, biscuits and even some samosas. The only problem is those scales don’t seem to be going down for the poor Dr.

IMG_4680

I even made a very bright, dotty birthday cake for my sister.

IMG_4578

IMG_4585-1

1 comment:

Scrappi Sandi said...

That is such a lovely garden of remembrance! I'm glad to hear that you're having another 'good' spell, painwise...& that cake looks scrumptuous!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails