Wednesday 14 December 2011

Elf contest

Now if my son thinks I have too much time on my hands, then he should consider himself lucky I occupy my time in other ways.

Why you might ask ,well hop on over to this blog that has a competition running.

here

I had to share it, it is so funny. Scroll down to the bottom where the entries are. I tell you, you will piss your pants. I am laughing out loud and Teddy is looking at me like I have gone deranged!!

How do these people get so creative ?

Just Added after posting: there is even a Flickr site for fellow saddo’s like me.

here

and yes, I did also include a link to the urban meaning of saddo. I never know what my American readers understand when I use my ghetto speak !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny - particularly like : psycho elf, hump-your-leg elf and cross dressing elf!!
I have a partner who has been known to mutter "now there's are woman with too much time on her hands". My answer is : "And?"
Merry Xmas to you : your blog is great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails