Sunday 11 December 2011

Elf on the shelf is coming to the UK

 

I can’t say how excited I am…….. He’s nearly home…..

Only one sleep and he’ll be here…… from Chicago

 

images

Who is he you might say ?………………………..

Check out his very own website with videos to find out, here.

I will actually have someone to photograph over Christmas now, it’s so exciting.

I actually want him for my Grandchildren !!!!!!!

Yep, I said Grandchildren…………..

My elf is going to be sat on the shelf for quite a few years probably.

Checkout my Pinterest board for Christmas inspiration, here. You’ll see there are some great ideas for my little elf………

2 comments:

Scrappi Sandi said...

How cool is that...Leanne at DP always used to post her 'Elf' in the gallery as he magically moved around the house getting up to all sorts of activities!! Love (Dread?!!) to see what your Elf will get up to!! :)

kym said...

OMG I want one....He is so cute my grandsons would love him...Please post some pictures of your decorations as I'm not going to get to see them this year..Kym
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails