Tuesday 20 March 2012

Mothers Day

I had my Mothers Day a week early. The weather was so nice the weekend before that we decided to spend the day in London at Columbia Road flower market and a few of my other places.

We asked my mother in law to join us as she had never been.

IMG_9929web

IMG_9889web

It was a great decision as the market was nice and quiet, with lots of beautiful things to choose from.

2012 March Columbia Rd marketweb

Chris bought me a huge orchid and some spring flowers.

On the way home we popped into Selfridges. I had seen a glass sweet jar in a magazine that I really wanted. So Tasmin bought it for me as my Mothers Day present. It has too be refilled daily !

2012 March Mothers dayweb

Ryan gave me a beautiful Clarins body cream. It's handy having his girlfriend, now work for the company. Ryan says that's everyone sorted for Christmas and Birthdays ! He also gave me some money to take an online course in Lightroom.

We also walked mother in law to Brick Lane for lunch. We were chatting so much that I took the wrong turning and got lost. Hubby had taken our flower purchases back to the car and rang us from Brick Lane to ask where we were.  So after a few detours we finally found him. But on the way we discovered lots more unusual shops and delights for our eyes. Around every corner our vista changed.

2012 March Columbia Rd marketblog

IMG_9887-001new web

 

IMG_9985blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails